Monday, June 9, 2008

my softball team.



on the way home from our last tournament; we had a small tire problem...
the autoroute people wanted us to jump over this wall for our safety...
not so safe...

3 comments:

The Kilcoynes said...

what an experience

'The H Family' said...

Katie-
I'm so glad you have a blog. So fun to see your pics and see what you have been up to. Miss you tons here!! You still crack me up!! I was looking at your pics and Trey walked in and said..."Katie Longino? She is so hilarious!" He knew it was you in the pic before I even said a word...you're one of a kind!!
Love you girl!
Stina

Julee said...

Oh my gosh! That video just made me laugh out loud! I dont think that was very safe! I would have been freaking out! But I do wish I had been there with you! I miss you and want to talk to you really soon. I keep accidently erasing your emails without getting your phone number! Love you pal!!