Tuesday, November 4, 2008

my parents came to visit {italy & marseille}.

























































































4 comments:

Mentanna said...

man not one pic of me. what was italy without me?

Julee said...

I am so happy that your parents came to visit you! I know you were dying to see them! I miss you so lets chat soon! Love you!

Bethany said...

Yep, you have one good lookin family..and the trip looks fun too! I hope you're feeling up for round two in less than a year from now!!!!!

Unknown said...

Didn't you just love Italy!!?? I cant wait to go back one day. Seriously...if I have to quite my job to go back I will ;) I'm so glad your parent were able to come over for a bit! I sat next them at church this past Sunday while I was in Lufkin. They were telling me about the trip. Sounds like yall had such a great time! I miss you like crazy! Love you!!