SNOW! I love it! And I'm pretty jealous. Isn't this the first time for it to snow there in like 15 years?!!!
LOVE THE PICS! Wish we could have been here!
Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had great fun on the ski slopes. We and the Haleys are going to Colorado, but I mainly like to eat snowcream! We are continuing to keep you in our prayers--I love to see the pictures you post! Donna and Tom Willis
Post a Comment
3 comments:
SNOW! I love it! And I'm pretty jealous. Isn't this the first time for it to snow there in like 15 years?!!!
LOVE THE PICS! Wish we could have been here!
Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had great fun on the ski slopes. We and the Haleys are going to Colorado, but I mainly like to eat snowcream! We are continuing to keep you in our prayers--I love to see the pictures you post! Donna and Tom Willis
Post a Comment