Katie, The pictures are great. You look like you are having so much fun. Just like a flower..... no matter where God places you, you will bloom. What a great wittness for him. Praying for you!!! Much love, Nancy H.
Dear Katie, Hi!!!! I loved the pictures. I know you are having tons of fun and making such a difference in the lives you touch. We are doing well. Jordan is moving to Denver in May for an internship and job with the company he works for in College Station. Have you talked to Julie? They went dog sledding. You know how much they love dogs? Carson got a new puppy (Max). He and Max were outside playing and Lauren saw a black and white fur ball go flying past the window about 2 ft. off the ground. Max survived the flight, but Carson and she had a long talk. Am I supposed to leave a letter on your blog...I do not think so. Anyway, we love and miss you very much and you are always in our prayers. Love, Brenda
7 comments:
hey bug...your pictures are great! i miss u a ton...im comin to see u soon!...love u!
Katie, The pictures are great. You look like you are having so much fun. Just like a flower..... no matter where God places you, you will bloom. What a great wittness for him. Praying for you!!! Much love, Nancy H.
Dear Katie,
Hi!!!! I loved the pictures. I know you are having tons of fun and making such a difference in the lives you touch. We are doing well. Jordan is moving to Denver in May for an internship and job with the company he works for in College Station. Have you talked to Julie? They went dog sledding. You know how much they love dogs? Carson got a new puppy (Max). He and Max were outside playing and Lauren saw a black and white fur ball go flying past the window about 2 ft. off the ground. Max survived the flight, but Carson and she had a long talk. Am I supposed to leave a letter on your blog...I do not think so. Anyway, we love and miss you very much and you are always in our prayers. Love, Brenda
Loving the pictures. You look so happy! May God bless you and keep you strong. Praying for you always. Hugs!
HAY KATE, HOPE THIS GOES-IF NOT I WILL TRY AGAIN.I LOVE THE PICS, CAN YOU GIVE US SOME MORE? LOVE YA G.S.
Ah, memories!
Hey Katie,
I love your Paris pictures. Wow, there sure are a lot of famous people visiting Paris with you. Bet you got a lot of augographs! Ha,ha...
Seriously, I still have your picture on my mirror, and I still pray for you lots. Keep planting those seeds!
Love,
Kstrong
Post a Comment