Ok seriously, you are so dang cute in all your pictures! You just fit in there perfect...I'm gonna have to go with the Pyramid picture as my favorite :), but the one with you and the umbrella is up there! Looks like you had fun (and you are so dang limber!)!!!! Love you!!
I loved looking at your pictures! What fun! Paris is so gorgeous. I'm glad you are enjoying yourself and seeing the world. Call home!!! Love you, Mom<><
4 comments:
Ok seriously, you are so dang cute in all your pictures! You just fit in there perfect...I'm gonna have to go with the Pyramid picture as my favorite :), but the one with you and the umbrella is up there! Looks like you had fun (and you are so dang limber!)!!!! Love you!!
I loved looking at your pictures! What fun! Paris is so gorgeous. I'm glad you are enjoying yourself and seeing the world. Call home!!! Love you, Mom<><
You are absolutely adorable!
Hugs!
Yvette
LOVE the pics!
Post a Comment